See below our code of ethics
We ask the group to share as much information within the blogs and forums as possible but to keep in mind other members thoughts & feelings whilst doing so.
If any member feels upset, angry or threatened in anyway by something that is being discussed in the group please contact;
Failure to comply with the group’s code of ethics may result in being banned from the group falling in line with ILG’s terms & conditions.
MEMBERS ARE EQUAL
- No member shall be able to actively sell or promote products or services
- Members will respect one another
- Members will not discriminate
- All members are encouraged to promote best practice
For a more extensive list please see our member qualification below.
The group is designed for people 13 years of age or older.
As a member of the group you will uphold this code of ethics, and are responsible for all activities and content you post/upload.
In addition to upholding this code of ethics, you are responsible for adhering to all applicable local and national laws.
- Incites, advocates or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- Provides or creates links to external sites that violate this code of conduct.
- Threatens, stalks, defames, defrauds, degrades, victimizes or intimidates an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or ammuition or firearms.
- Contains or could be considered ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, ‘affiliate marketing’, or unsolicited commercial advertisement